Please choose your preferred method of payment below. We have listed them in our preferred order.
- Credit Card Payments
It is possible to pay by credit card or debit card in a variety of places. You can click on the Pay Now button on any invoice, you can pay whilst booking a class or you can click here to go to our credit card payment page.
- Electronic Transfer - Faster Payments
Please pay by bank transfer to our bank account (our bank account changed in September 2019).
Sort code: 60-83-71 Account: 18301166. Reference: INV-1234. Account name: "Salisburyelevenplus Ltd".
Please use the invoice number as the reference e.g. INV-5678. If there is no invoice, then please use the name of the child.
- Tax-free Childcare
The new government scheme to replace childcare vouchers. It is not quite as generous, it is not available to very high earners, but it is available to the self-employed. You open an account and anything you put into it, will receive a 25% top-up. Once you have logged into your account search for SalisburyElevenPlus, Ofsted: EY561028, Postcode: SP1 3BQ
- Childcare Vouchers
Paying with childcare vouchers offer significant savings to anybody whose employer offers them. There is no earnings cap, in fact they are even better value of higher rate tax payers.
You can pay for £20 of any mock exam and any lessons using childcare vouchers. You cannot use them to pay for books, deposits or mock exam reports.
You should be able to find us at your childcare voucher provider using either our name (SalisburyElevenPlus), our location (Leehurst Swan School, SP1 3BQ - Ofsted Setting EY561028) or our Ofsted Registration Number (RP543455).
Our Edenred account is P21099713, our ComputerShare number is 0023985498, our Sodexo number is 870673, our Co-operative number is 85114911, our RG childare number is 72909163970 and our Care4 number is 92511127.
- Childcare Grant Payment Service
Parents in full time education can get a grant for 85% of the cost of classes. Once you have registered with the CGPS system you must link your child to SalisburyElevenPlus. Our CCG Reference Number is CCG9524299. We can then invoice you for 85% of the class costs which you must approve and pay the remaining 15% in real money.
- Direct Debit
If you would like us to collect every invoice by direct debit on the due date, then please sign up using the following link: xero.gocardless.com/pay/co/GEN7972061776
We will send all invoices before collecting and you are protected by the direct debit guarantee.
- PayM and Barclays Pingit
You can paym or ping money to (078) 4602 3814. Please use the invoice number as the reference.
If you really would prefer it, you can also send a cheque payable to SalisburyElevenPlus to
Jasmine Cottage, Netton, Salisbury, SP4 6AW.
Please write the name of the child on the back of the cheque.
If you really want to pay by cash you can, but we will probably lose it and forget you gave it to us.
Please insist on email confirmation from us within 24 hours.
Then, when six months later we accuse you of not paying, you can forward us the email.
You can send bitcoins to the following bitcoin address: 3GfWsPXGbrB74DbWchZgWFxCafG4Ted9sW. You can also use the QR code below.
You can find a current exchange rate for GBP at: https://bitpay.com/bitcoin-exchange-rates